NEW YEAR, NEW SEMESTER

A Semester of Firsts and Lasts

New beginnings can always be tough, especially when it comes to a new semester. The second half of the school year can be long and tiring, but it is the final stretch until summer vacation. This semester at iUniversity Prep,  so many new students have joined our owl family and are slowly but surely finding their way in our program. For many graduating seniors at iUP, this is their final five months of high school until college.

We are two weeks into the second semester, and one student has shared her goals for the next few months. “I feel like I’m making a good start to the semester,” Kinsey Costello shares, “My goals are to stay on pace, not fall behind, and maintain good grades.” The spring semester is a time for standardized tests, course endings and college preparations. Now is a great time for a fresh start on good studying habits, and to refocus for the months ahead.

Costello states that iUniversity Prep, “Allows me to work on my own pace and make my own schedule. It definitely helps with my career because I can do my lessons on my own time.” Kinsey is an aspiring actress working hard in these next five months not only on her schoolwork, but behind the camera. This semester, so many iUP students are busy developing skills outside of the classroom, with not only goals for their grades, but for their careers.

As we put the first half of the year in the our rear view, we look forward to new challenges, new lessons, and new successes. This is a semester of firsts and lasts for students at iUP. We can work hard in these last weeks, for June will be upon us before we even know it.