CHRISTMAS TRADTION

Hadley Doyle, Staff Writer

What is your favorite part of the Christmas season? Mine is seeing everyone giving gifts and blessing others. I love to see others blessed. Sometimes it is hard in the Christmas season to only think about yourself and be “wanting” lots of gifts and we lose track of the real reason for the season. Jesus was born on Christmas and he gave us the greatest gift of life so we give back to the community and bless others who are unfortunate.

Seeing someone’s face light up, seeing how one small gift can make someone so happy, or just one blessing during Christmas could change a person’s life is the reason for the season; giving back. For the kids who get what they “want” during Christmas, the kids who are blessed to be receiving nice gifts, i encourage yall to give back this Christmas. I encourage not only kids but, teens, adults, and elders to give back and bless someone this Christmas. It doesn’t have to be anything extraordinary, it could be just a small little gift. You have no idea how much that could affect someone’s life. There are people out there who are struggling this Christmas because they lost family, they aren’t very fortunate, or who simply are lonely this Christmas. Give back, bless someone, because it could make their Christmas unforgettable.

Not only does giving make the person you are giving to happy and blessed it makes you feel good about yourself. It makes you so happy inside. It will make you want to give more and help others. Blessing others makes everyone around you want to give back and help others. Remember when you are getting blessed with Christmas gifts this season always remember the kids who aren’t as forutaunte as you. Those kids might not be getting anything for Christmas. “Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.” -Proverbs 11:25 Bless others and you will be blessed. Merry Christmas!