TRUMP WINS THE PRESIDENCY

Jonathan Story, Staff Writer

In a rather unexpected turn of events, Donald J. Trump will be taking the office of President in January to replace the current President Barrack Obama.

At 2:30 AM, November Ninth, Trump had scored enough electoral votes and Secretary Hillary Clinton conceded the race to him.

Millions of Clinton supporters stood in shock as they watched the states go red, one after another, to push Donald Trump over the 270 line.

How Trump won the election is a bit of a mystery, but there are a couple reasons that allowed him to win over Secretary Clinton, who was supposed to win this election (or, at least, that’s what the media said, but at this point, who cares about the media).

First, and perhaps the greatest reason that Trump won, is that a large majority of his vote were from people in rural areas who didn’t want another Obama administration. They were tired of not enough money to feed their families, so they voted for Trump to get a new administration in the White House.

Another Reason that Trump could pull off such a ‘surprising’ victory was that his campaign was able to cloak their size and numbers of voters very effectively. Clinton supporters were very vocal while Trump supporters were quiet, so when election day came around, the silent masses elected Trump as their next President.

A big hurdle that Trump must get over in being the next President of the United States is uniting the people. Here will be a lot of sore feelings for the next few months as Trump gets into office, and it is his job and duty to unite the American people under a common cause. Unfortunately for Trump, the media has decided once again to side with Clinton and not support the new President of the United States. The problem right now with peace in the U.S. is not that Trump is a bad President (he’s not the President yet), but that the people aren’t giving him a chance.

See you in two months, Mr. Trump, next president of the United States of America!

Signing off, this is Jonathan Story with iHoot News.