GOOGLE “HIRES” 7 YEAR OLD GIRL

Jonathan Story, Staff Writer

Chloe Bridgewater, a 7-year-old girl, has basically been pre-accepted into working at Google. And all it took was a brave little letter to whoever the ‘Google Boss’ was.

In her rather impressive resume of a letter, Chloe tells Mr. Google Boss that she really likes computers and robots and would thus make a very good Google employee. She also says that she’s been doing a very good job in school, getting very good at hear spelling and reading and her sums. She tells Mr. Google Boss, that because of her unique abilities in controlling square-pushing robots, that she should get a job at Google. She also says she would really like a Google job because she wants to ride the Go-karts and ride bean bags down the slides. At the end of the letter, she admits that this is only the second letter she has ever written, the first letter being addressed to Father Christmas.

Normally, a little childish letter such as this wouldn’t even get answered by a company. But this is Google we’re talking about.

A short time after young Chloe sent the letter, she did get a response, and it was from none other than Mr. Google Boss himself, Sundar Pichai. In his response letter, he says that if Chloe keeps following her dreams she can do anything from build robots to swim in the Olympics, which Chloe tells Mr. Pichai in her letter as a resume boost. He ends his letter with ‘I look forward to seeing your application when you are done with school!’

Knowing Google, I don’t think it would be that hard to believe that Mr. Pichai was serious when he said he looks forward to Miss Chloe’s application letter.

Chloe Bridgewater’s dad, Andy, posted a picture of Mr. Google Boss’s response letter on LinkedIn, and it went viral immediately. Google has confirmed that both the sent letter from Chloe and from Pichai are not fake.